Contact Daniel

Thursday, February 16, 2012

I've Come a long way (as a) Baby!

That really is me behind all that chocolate

Remember this? Yes, it was the infamous pudding incident at Shalva, or non incident since I patently refused to touch the pudding placed before me. Actually, I was disgusted by the very thought. The videos don't lie.

As you can see, I have learned a lot at school in just a short few months. One of the most exciting lessons has been: How to become a big mess and enjoy it!

I am no longer averse to touching food. Or even swimming in it.

It started innocently enough


Note the progression

And joy!

In case you couldn't tell who that was behind a veneer of cocoa,
 my name in brown and white

Being coy and messy simultaneously

A mother's worst nightmare
 Thanks, Shalva! Sorry, mommy!





2 comments:

  1. Nightmare for mommy for sure...just don't try this at home!!

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blog, and how its written really great! if you get chance please take a look at my blog, any feedback is welcome and if you like it please share with friends. thanks, Gemma x

    www.athomewithconnor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete